- What are the commonly used input and output functions in c? How are they accessed?Solution
- What is the header file needed to include the input and output functions?
- What happens when an end of file condition is encountered when reading characters using getchar() function?Solution
- When entering data via the scanf function must octal data be preceded by 0 and must hexadecimal data be preceded by 0x?Solution
- How are unrecognized characters within the control string of a scanf function interpreted?Solution
- What is the difference between f-type conversion,e-tye conversion and g-type conversion when outputting floating point data with a printf function?
- What is the conversion character i represent in scanf and printf function?Solution
- What is the minimum field width specifies and Where is it located?
- When the conversion specification is %, what is its minimum secification?
- What is the meaning of 'f' in printf statement?
- In printf() function what is the output of printf("%d")?
Tuesday, 21 September 2010
Posted by sunitha Madhavadhas at 13:15